Being lean doesn’t mean being mean. Or, working yourself down to skin and bone. It doesn't mean either to brute force results or even to be brutally efficient. What does it mean to be lean? I have the good fortune of being part of a start-up consulting firm. To us, being...Read More
- Brian Barr
- Nov 18 2015
- Agile, Agile Organizational Design, AgiLEAD, AgileGPS, Uncategorized
- no responses.
More often, organizations pervert the notion of the Sprint “commitment” with crushing delivery pressure or a lack of a support structure that allows a real commitment culture to take hold. For these environments, you can see the team do a collective “Whatever!” when Sprint Planning...Read More
- Nov 16 2015
- Agile, Agile Organizational Design, AgiLEAD, Continuous Business Value Delivery, DevOPs, Uncategorized
- no responses.
We have all heard of the test pyramid, and the importance of a well-formed base of unit tests, a highly flexible set of integration tests and UI test automation that supports multi-browser validation and simple use case validation. I particularly like the presentation of the...Read More
What is Agile? And, how can it make you faster, more innovative, and competitive? In today’s business environment, how is your organization remaining relevant? Is it investing in innovation? Is your organization feeling pressures to deliver products to the market faster in order to remain...Read More
- Being lean doesn’t mean being mean
- What does a Culture of Commitment feel like in an organization?
- Is your test automation portfolio ready for acceleration? Or will it slow you down?
- How can Agile make you faster, more innovative, and competitive?
- Commitment is Not a 4-Letter Word
- Can’t I eat without thinking about agile?