About this Training
- Many organizations lose sight of value in their initiatives. While there are a variety of roles who are in theory tasked with ensuring value is delivered often the responsibility ends up being diluted and neglected.
- The goal of this course is to introduce the learner to the concept of product ownership as a distinct value- focused discipline which applies at many levels, crosses many initiatives and may be embodied in many roles.
What will you gain:
- Certified as an ICAgile Certified Professional for Business Value Analysis
- Gain the techniques and tools to enable you to become an effective product manager that is equipped to guide product development, and lead product ownership teams.
- Learn about roles in the product management team, and how they collaborate to identify the most important aspects and features of a product.
- Bring back to your organization guidance for technical team members who build the working product.
- The certification focuses on value-driven software delivery, the accompanying mindset, and key agile practices designed to emphasize customer value.
DOWNLOAD: Want more info? Click here to learn more about the ICAgile Product Ownership Roadmap.
At the end of this course, attendees will understand:
- Role of the Product Owner and Product Manager
- Creating a Product Vision
- Creating Product Road Maps
- Release Planning and Prioritizing The Backlog
- Backlog Creation and Grooming
- Personas, Story Maps, Analyzing for Value
- User Stories and Story Slicing
- Acceptance Criteria, Definition of Done, Definition of Ready