About this Training
The Agile Facilitation Certificate is a two-day course for experienced Agilists who wish to significantly help improve their team’s performance by dramatically increase their facilitation skills. This course will focus on professional facilitation skills and techniques as applied specifically within the Agile context. This highly interactive program makes ample use of discussions and exercises to help participants hone essential coaching skills like self-awareness, coaching stance, mentoring, facilitation, active listening, powerful questioning, and coaching for action.
At the end of this course, attendees will understand:
- Gain an in-depth and practical understanding of a wide array of techniques practiced by professional facilitators.
- Understand and practice the art of collaborative meeting design, including the importance of smart preparation that will reduce overall cost and increase the effectiveness of your meetings.
- Practice techniques for skillfully facilitating core Agile meetings and ceremonies with playfulness and a collaborative spirit, while still focused on key deliverables.
- Understand how to address dysfunctional behaviors in teams.
- Learn how to define, discuss, and achieve consensus with the team for faster and better decision making.
- Come away with your own facilitator self-development plan.
- Agile Foundations certificate and/or
- Experience working in agile teams