About this Training
Software testing approaches have substantially changed with the adoption of agile methodologies across enterprises. More and more testers are participating in agile projects or are embedded within agile teams. Many testers struggle to understand the agile development process and their place in it.
Participants of this three-day agile testing certification course will learn the fundamentals of agile development, the role of the tester in the agile team, and agile testing practices.
At the end of this course, attendees will understand:
- How testing is implemented in different agile environments
- How to test user stories
- Key agile testing practices—ATDD, BDD, TDD, and ET
- Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD)
- Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Enterprise Testing (ET)
- The technical and team skills testers need for success in the world of agile development
- To recognize the main agile testing challenges and how to address them
What is included
- 3-Day Agile Testing and Automation In-person Course
- Certified as ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile (ICP-TST) and ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Test Automation (ICP-ATA)